Friday 10 November 2017

Big bubba has awoken. He natters and annoys upstairs in the kitchen, clanging together plates and cups, lids and silverware. He is trying to trigger me. Bubba knows all my triggers and realized that by activating my triggers, he's pinging sore spots in my heart to activate my annoyance engine. These annoyance triggeres are artificially programmed to justify the wrong ideas of M-Theory, because they recreate the conditions necessary to act out that scene in blade runner in the rain. Adherence to this final scene in blade runner is necessary to prove M-Theory, and all of this rests on my shoulders. The closer we can act out this blade runner scene, the more likely it is that the theory is true. Hence, the annoyances must be a consistent barrage like water. The Art of War says that, so bubba must copy it to the letter to ensure that enough annoyances of a watery nature reach my ears and trigger my heart into M-Theory justification scenarios. It plays out like this on a daily basis. Bubba believes that by making grunting noises, he's indicating to me that higgs mechanism is a waste procedure, and his grunting simulates fecal discharge. If bubba does this enough times, and makes these sphinctoral expulsion noises with enough frequency, it will eventually break down my Jesus Christ aversion shield, and I will at once realize the heresy of my ways and lead You back home to mars (where jesus was actually born) and you will find compressed Raptor Jesus matter under the martian surface to use as M-Theory gasoline fuel for a solar Empire that will stretch eventually to the entire galaxy, and we will build a trillion-ton dyson negation sphere around every mass congregation of dark matter to block the effects of steel rain, and you will live forever using gene splices of raptor jesus matter recombination after mars has been fully colonized and lived in for at least 500 years. Then, using the power of M-Theory, you will build new marses all over the solar system, and earth will even get replaced by a Mars planet. Then you will build mass civilizations to test M-Theory flaws and whenever you find a flaw you will nuke it from orbit and start all over again, forever until the universe expands into heat death and you can live in a hot sea-bath of quark-gluon plasma for eternity (on mars).  

No comments:

Post a Comment