Thursday 28 September 2017

Sun(Kashruth Council of Canada)

For a short time, my father was a driver for Suncor. He transported truckloads of toxic chemicals to and from tar sands and refineries. It was hard work, long hours, and hazardous conditions. But the pay was good pay. He described the job site as a 'polluted wasteland from Mad Max,' but the population density was low enough to sweep it under the radar. It pissed off the natives, but as usually they were taken care of with bribes and booze. I wondered how he could work for a company like that, but I found out later that, like me, his mind had been split at a young age. His programming was basic, far less traumatic than mine, but no less damning. Based on story fragments it probably went something like this:



Coincidentally, both of my grandfathers fought world wars, came home, had big families, clearcut forests bare, lived paycheck to paycheck, and later smoked and drank themselves to death. They all came from small towns so it was probably easy for handlers to wonder around mentally enslaving the young (BC is a hotbed for this for some reason).

Their programming involved 3 main things:
  1. have a big family
  2. rape the earth for resources
  3. Consume tobacco and alcohol until your heart and liver fail.

This strategy ensures maximum work and short life span for the most profit and lowest healthcare cost. Expendable and short lived. In nature, this relationship is called 'optimal virulence'



As a side note: My grandmother, a lifelong, pack a day smoker, had been encouraged by her doctor to smoke throughout pregnancy to 'make the babies smaller,' for an easier delivery. She now has lung cancer and will die soon. 

Based on observation, I suspect some of her children and grandchildren are drosophila melanogaster hybrids. Many have health and developmental problems. My mother has something genetic too, but i'm not certain. I think it has something to do with the Janus kinase 2 receptor. She was split young as well. It's no coincidence we've had 3 or 4 'David's' playing very prominent roles in our lives growing up. If you've played Life is Strange, you know what I mean.


They're mostly all closet homosexuals, trans-somethings, or pedophiles. It feels like I've been spied on most of my life. They are awful, intolerant people and I mostly dislike all of them. I wish my mother could unchain herself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment