Monday 25 September 2017

Things I Love About Women.

I love their voices and their smiles.
I love their faces and their big, blooming eyes.
I love when they look at me like I can do anything.
I love their hair and how they come up with all creative ways to do it.
I love their bodies and how everything is shaped, how when a woman loves her body and enjoys showing off to everyone how beautiful it is.
I love when women have big, full lips, and emphasize how big and full they are.
I love when women have smart, serious looks and voices to let their words sink into your thoughts and fill them with new ideas and feelings.
I love how a woman's way is to guide by feeling and a sense of calm sacredness that speaks to the beauty and truth of nature.
I love how women's foreheads are so broad and overflowing with the nourishing thoughts of infinity.
I love how a woman makes certain sounds when she talks and when she sings it feels like a rush of endorphins.
I love how women love the ocean and water and all things connected to her femininity.
I love how women can connect their femininity into their careers and embed it into actions that can improve everyone's life.
I love when women become so intelligent it becomes a challenge to keep up.
I love how women don't give you the answers. They make learning a joy of figuring things out.
I love it when women connect ideas to our deepest drive to create.
I love it when women see themselves as limitless and powerful.
I love it when women act limitless and powerful.
I love it when women pursue what makes them feel the most growth in potential.
I love it when women pursue what gives them the most depth in ideas and feelings.
I love it when women learn with enthusiasm.
I love it when women already know what reality is and make learning about it an attachment of love.
I love it when a woman's maternal drive is so powerful it inspires revolutionary change.
I love how deeply fulfilling it is to satisfy those changes.
I love it when motherhood is revered by society, and is recognized as being central to human development and wellness.
I love when we put women first in areas where their numbers are lacking, and pay them as much if not more for all the work they do that goes unnoticed or unrecognized.
I love when women openly share their love of life.
I love when women openly share their love of travel and nature.
I love how women get around cute animals and babies.
I love how women can calm you down and establish new, meaningful goals in your life with only a conversation.
I love how women seem to do this without even trying.
I love it when she knows what she wants.
I love it when she knows why she wants what she wants.
I love it when a woman's scent overwhelms your senses.
I love it when a woman brings you into her world.
I love when a woman's touch feels like fire in your heart.
I love it when her eyes feel like oceans of energy.
I love it when her love is unstoppable.


No comments:

Post a Comment